Posted on November 30, 2018
5 Reasons to Use LinkedIn Voice Messages
Yesterday, a new connection replied to my voice message thanking her for inviting me to connect with…
“Thank you Lynnaire, for taking the time to leave a voice message… My first on LinkedIn ! Your posts are thought-provoking and I look forward to reading you.”
Even though LinkedIn voice messages have been with us now nearly 6 months, few people are using them.
But they work SO well that if you’re not, you are definitely missing out!
Here are 5 reasons to use voice messages:
- It stands out in your connections’ feed and so they will see it.
- It’s a novel way to thank someone for connecting with you.
- It can start a conversation that might build a relationship which could lead to doing business with the person.
- It is easy to do from your mobile (just go to Messaging and tap the microphone icon).
- People LOVE them and RESPOND!
You will need a pre-prepared message so that you don’t um and ah.
Don’t make it sound like you’re reading your message.
Keep your message short. You have up to a minute but 30 seconds is plenty.
Stop putting it off! Try it today.