LinkedIn Profile Update Service
Clear, Compelling Profiles That Get You Noticed!
A complete and updated LinkedIn profile will make you look professional and competent, and help you achieve your business goals. When someone searches for you online and your LinkedIn profile pops up (and it will!), you can be confident it will make the best possible impression.
There are many ways to make a profile stand out – visually and through the power of words. At Word Wizard we use the entire range of features that LinkedIn offers to create professional, compelling profiles that leap off the page.
Here’s what a profile update from Word Wizard includes:
- A thorough overview of your entire profile
- Custom-designed cover images.
- Advice on whether your head and shoulders photo needs updating
- An attention-grabbing headline optimised for searches
- Setting up Open for Business (if applicable)
- Text for your About section that tells your story, your journey
- A Featured section that includes media such as videos, certificates, images, links etc
- A complete Experience section based on your CV or skills, as appropriate
- A complete or updated Contact Info section
- A unique LinkedIn URL
- The listing, expansion or reduction of the number of skills listed
- A best practice entry in the Education section and links to relevant education providers
- A fully rounded out Accomplishments section
How much will an updated LinkedIn profile from New Zealand’s #1 LinkedIn expert* cost?
$895 with 50% paid before commencement and the balance due on completion.
Profiles are generally completed in 2-4 weeks.
We also offer:
- Company page set up so the logo shows on your profile.
- Zoom coaching for individuals and companies wanting to learn how to use LinkedIn as part of their marketing outreach.
To contact us about LinkedIn profile updates or any of our other services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM Lynnaire on LinkedIn.
* As ranked by the Social Media Marketing Institute, Australia, December 2019