Want a LinkedIn profile that leaps off the page?
You're in the right place!
Your LinkedIn profile is one of your most important professional assets.
- It can help you boost your personal brand.
- Land you the job you’ve always wanted.
- Help catapult you up the career ladder.
- Develop your writing, video and presentation skills.
- Give you an online voice to grow an audience.
- And much, much more.
2 Reasons to Create a Compelling LinkedIn Profile
1. Any time someone checks you out online, one of the first places they’ll go is LinkedIn. Even Google places LinkedIn profiles at the top of search results for your name. Why would you want to ruin first impressions by a sub-standard profile that does not showcase your skills, tell your story, or demonstrate your creativity.
2. A LinkedIn profile is no longer just an online CV; it is the story of your professional life. From it, an observer should be able to learn about your work history, your areas of expertise and how good at those you are. They should understand the value you give back to the LinkedIn community, who you know in common, and your interests and community affiliations. They should leave your profile page thinking they know you.
No matter what you wish for from LinkedIn, your profile must be complete, compelling and creative if you want people to take you seriously in the business world.
Recent LinkedIn profiles updated by Word Wizard:
LinkedIn Profile Improvement with Word Wizard
LinkedIn profile development can be tricky. You need a LinkedIn profile expert! We offer LinkedIn profile advice, coaching, training and done-for-you services that will showcase your achievements, demonstrate your expertise and spotlight your career. But LinkedIn is no place to hide your light under a bushel so if you want LinkedIn profile advice or help with your LinkedIn profile then our LinkedIn profile services – including our Linkedin profile update service and LinkedIn profile optimization – are for you.
We are happy to help and can do so through our profile update service or individual coaching. We also have a LinkedIn marketing programme, ConnectMe, which helps individuals and companies get more business from LinkedIn. To find out more get in touch via the Contact page.